Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway

"Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway" is a normal English sentence. It is also trademarked. Yes, TRADEMARKED. What is worse, I can now expect a cease and desist letter from the lawyer of Susan Jeffers, just like another blogger who just accidentally used it. Well, if blogger.com is going to remove it because of that (because I won't), I think the blogosphere does not have a problem to get it on so many non-American servers that she just will be paying a shipload of money for many many S&D letters. My guess is that it is a cheap way to get some publicity for her not so good selling book..... Let me say it this way, if she had written a good book, she would not need this kind of cheap publicity at the costs of a random blogger.

No comments: